By the lovely Rachel of Black*Eiffel
So; 8 revealing things about me:
Hong Kong Honker (see #8) 2006
1. I can't read a map without turning it around to face the right direction (but like Rachel, I'm really good at finding my way back to places I've only been to once. Very useful for all the alleyway bars in Melbourne)
2. Spelling, punctuation and grammar mistakes drive me crazy. Yet I have no idea what the difference between a noun and an adjective is.
3. I'm a terrible klutz and am always finding new and embarrassing ways to fall over and injure myself in public.
4. I still dress like a design student (black black black).
6. Gooey uncooked egg yolks revolt me.
7. I can't / don't drive. I never learned and the prospect of getting my license now TERRIFIES me.
8. I'm distantly related to a European royal family, waaaay back along the line. I'd like to think that makes my nose "aristocratic" but sadly, it's from the other side of the family and therefore just a run-of the-mill-honker.
And now...You're it! Yes you!